You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Zed A. Shaw
||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||1 year ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|_vimrc||1 year ago|
This is a quick dump of my windows Vim setup. I run gvim on windows with this setup and also in the browser.
This is the list of vim-plugins that I install via pathogen:
Remove what you don't want. I also have the following software installed:
- PowerToys - Remap keys and other useful things like alt-space search.
- AG - Good code search, but not good all files search.
- RipGrep -- Mediocre grep alternative. It works but it will consistently skip files in arbitrary situations for "speed".
- cmder -- A PowerShell reskin/terminal that includes most of the stuff you need as a developer, like git. Also has something called "posh git" that gives improved CLI status, but it's slow so consider removing it.
- VictorMono -- Great for Vim, but on the web the author decided to by default enable sigils that convert code text to arbitrary math symbols nobody wants.